york swirls

Monday, April 30, 2012

God's Grace

I was going to post this last night, but Blogger has changed everything.  I had to download something new to be able to even post again.  I was too tired to deal with it last night.
I wanted to thank God that His grace is sufficient.  I was having a rough day yesterday with quite a few tears.  I don't know exactly what started the flow, but I was thinking about Lainey.  We had been out late Saturday night, and I didn't have lunch ready (or even planned) when we got home from church Sunday morning.  I was wiping my tears & blowing my nose, considering the prospect of peanut butter sandwiches for lunch, when my mother-in-law walked in.  She had just come from a church dinner.  They had served chicken & noodles and had a lot leftover.  They had packed her an ice cream bucket full of leftover noodles for us.  My family was fed a nice, warm, homemade dinner, and I got a 3-hour nap.  It was just God's way of showing me He loves me and was a blessing to me yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment