york swirls

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Counting My Blessings

Just a few of the things I'm thankful for....



  • All 9 of my girls and my hubby sitting around me at this very minute watching "Casanova Brown", an old Gary Cooper movie.

  • A 23-lb. turkey is in the oven all "dressed" and programmed to start cooking at 3:30 a.m.

  • Double ovens and a 6-burner cooktop

  • A good harvest

  • My husband, Mr. Steady

  • Autumn

  • Meagan

  • Krissy

  • Erin

  • Heather

  • Laura

  • Kara

  • Leah

  • Analise

  • A very nice son-in-law-to-be that's always fixing things for me

  • A sweet grandson on the way

  • Family and friends

  • The privilege of being Lainey's mom

  • A year of trials, pain, and growth

  • Taking a giant step from faith to trust through the trials, fear, and pain

No comments:

Post a Comment