york swirls

Monday, February 13, 2012

A beautiful wedding....

...and I don't have any pictures to show you!! The friends that took pictures for us are working on getting the pictures to us, so you'll have to wait just like I am. The day before and the day of the wedding seemed to be one disaster (some small, some bigger) after another, but the ceremony was absolutely perfect. Very sweet, very special.

The reception was a chocolate-y affair with a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting piled under with chocolate truffles. We also had a chocolate fountain with several different goodies to dip in it. The kids had their own special tables covered with butcher paper to color on, their own individual boxes of crayons, stencils, and bags of teddy grahams to dip in the chocolate fountain.

I will post pictures as soon as I can...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment