york swirls

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Earth Night at the Fair

 Possibly too many free snow cones?
 Ryan enjoyed his first time at the fair.
 Leah & Heather help hold up the 15-foot albino African python.
 Nanna just doesn't know what to think about that snake.
 Leah was so anxious to get a turn at that snake!!
 I think the snake is tickling Laura!
What do I do with this head?

Gary & I took Erin, Heather, Laura, Kara, Leah, Nanna, & Ryan to Earth Night at the fair tonight.  The girls enjoyed playing games & winning prizes, free snow cones, crafts, and the Cold Blooded Creatures show.  We also went through all the animal barns and saw the antique tractors.    We finished up the night with an ice cream cone from the Lyons Club.  More good memories!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great night at the FAIR! I know I would not be holding that snake. ICK! Glad your girls are open to experiencing not just seeing.

    ReplyDelete