york swirls

Monday, July 18, 2011

Your Comments

This is my third post this evening, so scroll on down to read the rest. Meagan thought I should write a post about how to post a comment. I got an email from a friend this morning with her comment because she didn't know how to post it on the blog, so I guess Meagan was right. It might be necessary to explain how to post a comment here. It's not as obvious as posting in the Guestbook on Caringbridge.
At the bottom of each entry that I post on here, there is a line that says "0 comments" or "1 comment." If you will click on the word "comment," it will take you to another screen with a box to type your comment in. Then you just need to click to post or publish your comment. I can't remember the exact wording. It will be obvious to you once you have typed your comment in the box.
We love to read your comments! Leave some!! We're still getting cards in the mail. It's such an encouragement. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment